Couples who enjoy swinging and swinger clubs frequently say they love their partners, but crave “recreational sex”.
They claim that having sex with others purely “for fun” and not in any way the relationship they have with their partner diminishes.
So where in such a relationship are the secrets that only two can share? Not having “exchanged” kind of sex partners takes personal intimacy and romance right out of the bedroom?
Not according to swingers. They argue that swinging allows them to explore their sexual boundaries, while strengthening their mutual love and respect for each other.
So, if you and your spouse are considering the crossing of the fantasy into reality, here are the top 10 reasons to become swingers.
1. Because you both want to experience sex with other people, but do not blame “cheating”.
2. In order to experiment and learn new techniques that can provide new sex partners.
3. In order to fulfill your mutual fantasies.
4. To satisfy your voyeuristic tendencies.
5. To explore your bi-sexual curiosities.
6. Have group sex in a safe and controlled environment whether it is on its own “house party” or a swingers club.
7. To enjoy multi-partner sex with like-minded people without fear of judgment.
8. To make new friends and experience exciting “alternative lifestyle.”
9. To those long lost, heady feelings of “pleasure” to experience and rejuvenate your dull routine and sex life.
10. To place a totally uninhibited and enjoyable “release” from the stress of everyday life that includes your partner.