Leading a healthy lifestyle is something that many people strive for.
Countless hours in the gym and unsatisfyingly healthy diet are two major ways to achieve the kind of lifestyle that will earn you praise from your doctor. But if health is so easy, why are so many North Americans unhealthy
The answer to that question is 😕 It’s easy to know what it takes to lead a healthy life, the difficult part follows through on exactly what to do to get there.
If you are not sure if you get the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle, we recommend out if any of the following statements apply to you:
1. your cigarette intake outweighs your vitamin intake.
2. Do you have more chance to chug a beer or a glass of water.
3. You’d rather watch a six-hour marathon of Desperate Housewives train half an hour in the gym.
4. On the question you prefer more, a home-cooked meal or a McDonalds Big Mac, you react with the “Big Mac, of course -. With supersized fries’
5. You might prefer to 04:00 in the morning (on a work night) playing Halo 3 then getting some well needed rest for the next day.
If one (or all) of these statements apply to you, the chances are you leading an unhealthy lifestyle Here are a few small changes you can make in your daily life to improve your health.:
1. Stop smoking
2. Drink lots of water [
4. Eat healthy.
5. Get plenty of rest.
you do not have to change your world to meet your healthy lifestyle. A few small changes can make a big difference. How about a glass of wine one night instead of three? How about running to the store to get some milk instead of always driving? These are small adjustments that a large, long-term effect on your well-being will
So go on, enjoy that Big Mac meal with super-sized fries so again -. Just plan to the rest of the week to spend working on it!